- NSR Physiome Project
- NSR, the National Simulation Resource at the University of Washington Department of Bioengineering, provides the tools in support of the Physiome Project.
- Visible Human crosssections
- Digitised cross-sections based on high-resolution re-scans of the original films taken from the visible human male sections.
- The whole brain atlas
- CT, MRI and SPECT/PET of the human brain provided by Harvard Medical School.
- The renal pelvis
- Anatomy, description of urodynamic events, and hypothesis and model provided by Bodil Schmidt-Nielsen and Bruce C. Graves.